Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You need to download the lastest Adobe Flash Player to view this content.
You will also need one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Safari 2.0 or higher
- Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Netscape 6.0 or higher
While viewing any word list, at the bottom of the page there is a CD icon to the left of the mp3 player. Click on the icon and you will be brought to a page to download the mp3 for the corrosponding word, or an mp3 of the entire lesson.
You can use any Windows/Mac audio software that will recognize MP3 files. We recommend Apple's free iTunes.
You can use any media player that supports MP3 audio files.
If the flash content is not being display on your screen, please consider the following:
- Ensure you have Adobe Flash Player 9 or later installed. Try downloading the latest Adobe Flash Player.
- Clear your web browser’s cache and/or cookies, and then reload the page.
- In attempting to isolate the problem, try another website that displays flash content (such as YouTube).
- Try a different web browser (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Internet Explorer).
- After considering all of the above, if you’re still unable to see the flash content, contact Customer Service.
The games are meant as a cumulative review, to be used like the review puzzles in the books. Also, in creating the games, having only 15 words to choose from per game made them repetitive and a bit dull. Having 60 words—the contents of four lessons—makes the games more challenging and fun.
Can't find the answer to your question? E-mail Customer Service