Last updated July 13, 2010.
School Specialty Literacy and Intervention has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: WordlyWise3000.com.
We use the user's IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
Our site's registration forms, if any, requires users to give us contact information (such as name, e-mail, and postal address), unique identifiers (such as e-mail address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
Use of Personal Data
The personal data we obtain from customers via this website is used in the following ways:
- Unique identifiers (such as e-mail addresses) are collected on the registration form to verify the user's identity, for use as account numbers in our record system, and for other purposes.
- Demographic and profile data collected at our site is used for internal analysis.
- Contact information from the registration form may be used to send promotional material from School Specialty Literacy and Intervention to customer mailing addresses. To opt out of receiving promotional materials at their postal mailing address, customers may submit a School Specialty Literacy and Intervention postal mail opt out request. (external link)
- User e-mail addresses from the registration form may be used to send targeted e-mail from our company. To opt out of receiving promotional materials at their e-mail address, customers may submit a School Specialty Literacy and Intervention e-mail opt out request. (external link)
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
We may exchange customer names and mailing addresses with carefully selected companies that offer educational products that might interest our customers. To opt out of receiving third-party promotional materials at their postal mailing address, customers may submit a School Specialty Literacy and Intervention postal mail opt out request. (external link)
School Specialty Literacy and Intervention will not share customer e-mail addresses or telephone numbers with third-party companies.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
This site gives customers only the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided:
- You can send e-mail to Feedback.EPS@schoolspecialty.com.
- You can call the following telephone number: 800.225.5750 (toll-free).
Contacting the website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can e-mail Feedback.EPS@schoolspecialty.com.